Ban appeal (UPDATED AS OF JUNE 25TH, 2017)

AveryGamerDude
Banned
Banned
favorite pokemon: Empoleon
Favorite Type: Water
Team Sun Or Moon: Team Sun

Ban appeal (UPDATED AS OF JUNE 25TH, 2017)

Postby AveryGamerDude » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:57 am

I tried to log into the chatroom, but it said that my IP was banned. As far as I'm aware of, I was banned for bringing "excessive drama/negativity in the chat", I tried to ban avoid at least 3 times, I remember I talked about religion/politics several times, even though I don't remember what I exactly said, I got into several arguments several times, and I posted an ecchi anime picture one time, I think. I sincerely apologize for all of those. I've used a few usernames on the chat. (AveryGamerDude, Avery, and most recently, Chara.) So why should I be allowed back in? Well, I promise that if you let me back in, then I won't break any more rules in the future, or at least do my best to. I'll also stop ban avoiding and I will apologize to all users on the chat. Now will you consider my ban appeal?
Last edited by AveryGamerDude on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pimpnite
Admin
favorite pokemon: Dragonite
Favorite Type: Dragon
Team Sun Or Moon: Team Moon
Nature: Adamant

Re: Ban appeal

Postby Pimpnite » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:28 pm

don't think I did anything wrong before I left, but I think my ban may have something to do with my behavior on the chat

Can't you just say what you did wrong? lying here Isn't going to get you unbanned, We have all the chatlogs..
Talonflame Is by far the hardest pokemon to use followed closely by Mega Rayquaza :kai: FC: 2165-6175-8486 IGN: Pimp
AveryGamerDude
Banned
Banned

Postby AveryGamerDude » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:34 pm

Pimpnite wrote:don't think I did anything wrong before I left, but I think my ban may have something to do with my behavior on the chat

Can't you just say what you did wrong? lying here Isn't going to get you unbanned, We have all the chatlogs..

What I meant by "I don't think I did anything wrong before I left" is that the last time I was in the chatroom, I'm pretty sure I didn't break any rules. But I know I did break the rules prior to that. Look, I know that I screwed up and what I did was wrong. I don't quite remember what it was, but I think some of the stuff I said made other people uncomfortable. I admit I was wrong and I'm sorry. All I ask is for another chance.
Cstylzzz
Site Admin
Gym Leader: Blaine
favorite pokemon: Cacturne
Favorite Type: Dark Type
Nature: Modest

Postby Cstylzzz » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:25 pm

AveryGamerDude wrote: What I meant by "I don't think I did anything wrong before I left" is that the last time I was in the chatroom, I'm pretty sure I didn't break any rules.

If you can't even acknowledge you did something wrong then why even bother trying ? lying and deceiving isn't gonna help you one bit its gonna do the opposite do you really think all the mods and admins are stupid and can't see through your bullcrap ?

AveryGamerDude wrote: I don't quite remember what it was

What kinda bullcrap is this ? i can write a book about what you all did i could start quoting everything but that would take me days

AveryGamerDude wrote: I admit I was wrong and I'm sorry. All I ask is for another chance.

You are not sorry you are just saying that to get unbanned and to get yet another chance
Some of my fav quotes
People Come And Go But Friends Are Eternal
If It Wasn't For The Gutter My Mind Would Be Homeless
Don't Let Schooling Interfere With Your Education
The World Pushes Us Without Mercy And When Some Push Back The World Points And Cries Evil
It better to die on your feet then to live on your knees

Fc: 2380-6825-8256 Ign: Cstylzzz For Trades
Fc: 4485-2376-4055 Ign: Cstylzzz For Battles
AveryGamerDude
Banned
Banned

Postby AveryGamerDude » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:19 pm

If you can't even acknowledge you did something wrong then why even bother trying ? lying and deceiving isn't gonna help you one bit its gonna do the opposite do you really think all the mods and admins are stupid and can't see through your bullcrap ?

To begin with, I AM acknowledging that I did something wrong! I said:
Look, I know that I screwed up and what I did was wrong.
I just don't remember what it was that I exactly said!

What kinda bullcrap is this ? i can write a book about what you all did i could start quoting everything but that would take me days

I can understand that YOU would remember what I exactly said, but I don't really have a good memory. If you provide me the chat logs or something, then I could refresh my memory.

You are not sorry you are just saying that to get unbanned and to get yet another chance

I am sorry! I swear on it! You can say that I'm not sorry all you want, but it's not gonna change the fact that I am sorry and I'm rueful for not following the rules!

Listen, I'll do anything to get unbanned! Just tell me what it is, and I'll do it!
Cstylzzz
Site Admin
favorite pokemon: Cacturne
Favorite Type: Dark Type
Nature: Modest

Postby Cstylzzz » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:03 pm

AveryGamerDude wrote:To begin with, I AM acknowledging that I did something wrong! I said:
Look, I know that I screwed up and what I did was wrong.
I just don't remember what it was that I exactly said!

If you don't even remember what you did thats basicly the same to me
But keep staying in your bubble that the whole world is against you and you don't do anything wrong

AveryGamerDude wrote:I can understand that YOU would remember what I exactly said, but I don't really have a good memory. If you provide me the chat logs or something, then I could refresh my memory.

Not only I can remember EVERYONE on chat can remember so either we all have like einstein brains or you just can't see what you did and still do wrong

AveryGamerDude wrote:I am sorry! I swear on it! You can say that I'm not sorry all you want, but it's not gonna change the fact that I am sorry and I'm rueful for not following the rules!

Saying your sorry doesn't mean you are actually sorry
Cause if you were actually sorry you would have cleaned your act up with all the previous warnings you have gotten before
Some of my fav quotes
People Come And Go But Friends Are Eternal
If It Wasn't For The Gutter My Mind Would Be Homeless
Don't Let Schooling Interfere With Your Education
The World Pushes Us Without Mercy And When Some Push Back The World Points And Cries Evil
It better to die on your feet then to live on your knees

Fc: 2380-6825-8256 Ign: Cstylzzz For Trades
Fc: 4485-2376-4055 Ign: Cstylzzz For Battles
AveryGamerDude
Banned
Banned

Postby AveryGamerDude » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:33 pm

Look, I did do something wrong. I admitted it several times. I admit that I was doing something wrong and I don't think that "the world is against me". I'll try to remember what I did wrong. I promise if you unban me, then I will clean up my act.
Pimpnite
Admin
favorite pokemon: Dragonite
Favorite Type: Dragon
Team Sun Or Moon: Team Moon
Nature: Adamant

Re: Ban appeal (UPDATED AS OF JUNE 25TH, 2017)

Postby Pimpnite » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:00 am

sorted in private case closed.
Talonflame Is by far the hardest pokemon to use followed closely by Mega Rayquaza :kai: FC: 2165-6175-8486 IGN: Pimp

Return to “Ban Appeals”