I was wrongfully kicked out

Sanstale
Banned
Banned

I was wrongfully kicked out

Postby Sanstale » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:18 pm

All I did was log in to the forum to check if I was still perma banned. I was able to log in and for some odd reason, Katy and Moneybags don't believe me. I am not Avwry because we don not have the same IP adress. I logged into the chat using the school Wifi. If I don't know if that is considered lying or IP adress hopping, but I am telling the truth. I am a 15 year old sophmore at West Mesquite High School and I do not deserve this cruel punishment.
Ishizai
Gym Leader: Misty
favorite pokemon: Amphabulous
Favorite Type: Electric or Fire
Team Sun Or Moon: Team Moon
Nature: Lonely

Re: I was wrongfully kicked out

Postby Ishizai » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:24 pm

You just admitted to using another IP to log in, that is ban evading and the original IP you used was an exact match. You're gonna have a tough time arguing against solid evidence. Also yet again posting appeal after appeal won't help.
Looking for breedjects? Be sure to check out my breeding topic to see if what I'm breeding interests you.

Also if anyone enjoys creepypasta and would like to give their opinions on a Gen 6 story, pm me. I'm always interested in feedback so I can improve.
Sanstale
Banned
Banned

Postby Sanstale » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:26 pm

How is connecting to my school Wifi IP evading?!
Ishizai

Postby Ishizai » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:31 pm

Because you are using a different IP to get around a ban.

Regardless, if you are innocent I'm sorry but considering Avery has used so many different IPs and tried so many lies to get back into the chat unless we have something solid to prove you're not in we can only go on the evidence we have at hand. A positive IP match to an IP he has used previously.
Looking for breedjects? Be sure to check out my breeding topic to see if what I'm breeding interests you.

Also if anyone enjoys creepypasta and would like to give their opinions on a Gen 6 story, pm me. I'm always interested in feedback so I can improve.
Sanstale
Banned
Banned

Postby Sanstale » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:32 pm

How about you match his IP with mine. If they don't match then I am innocent.
Ishizai

Postby Ishizai » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:36 pm

Your school one won't but the IP you were originally banned on did match one of the IPs he used, I already said that.

We are doing the best we can to investigate further and see if we can clear your name or not but in the meantime we unfortunately cannot unban you. As I said, we have to go on the evidence we have, if the evidence changes then our decision may change.

We aren't taking any pleasure in this, we just need to be sure.

Sanstale
Banned
Banned

Postby Sanstale » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:38 pm

Alright then, but I just want to prove that I am not AveryGamerDude. He may have one IP that matches but he has more IP's than the two I have used.
Moneybags
favorite pokemon: Slowking
Favorite Type: Steel
Team Sun Or Moon: Team Sun
Nature: Naughty

Postby Moneybags » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:15 pm

I'm trying to understand what school would allow you to access an unsecured website on their IP? Their basic internet security would block a website like this. Your story doesn't add up.
Dont just aim to win, aim to look good while doing it. With a pocket full o dosh too

Return to “Ban Appeals”