I can't get back into the chat room

Dolan
New Trainer

I can't get back into the chat room

Postby Dolan » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:37 pm

You no how I was banded for a hour well I tried to log back into the chat room and it said invalid username Even though I put 8n the right one and after I tried a different one. Am I banded off the chat forever? Or still banded? :cry:
Also I'm still sorry for everything I did and say. And I've changed.
Ishizai
Gym Leader: Misty
Gym Leader: Misty
favorite pokemon: Amphabulous
Favorite Type: Electric or Fire
Team Sun Or Moon: Team Moon
Nature: Lonely

Re: I can't get back into the chat room

Postby Ishizai » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:43 pm

No your ban should have ran out, it is more likely something has glitched as this has happened in the past. If you try entering with another username for now it should at least let you into the chat though I believe Richard is trying to see if he can unban the name to get it to work again.

Also if you saved your password for the forum it may be trying to log you into chat with the password. Tick the box for being a patreon to see if its entered the password. If so just clear the password then uncheck the box again and you should be able to log in.
Looking for breedjects? Be sure to check out my breeding topic to see if what I'm breeding interests you.

Also if anyone enjoys creepypasta and would like to give their opinions on a Gen 6 story, pm me. I'm always interested in feedback so I can improve.

Return to “Ban Appeals”