The PWT sidequest is a mono-type multi-battle side quest for players participating in the GLCC. It will occur on Saturday April 28 2018. Here are the Battle Rules.
• Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon (Sun and Moon can enter but will have to consider forfeiting if Ultra Sun/ Ultra Moon exclusives are being used)
• This competition uses Multi Battle format
• Players may use pokemon with National Pokedex number 1 through 802 with the following exception: No legendary Pokemon, Ultra Beasts or Mythical Pokemon are allowed
• The Multi Battle format will use “Normal Rules” and only FOUR pokemon per team
• All pokemon within a team during team preview must share a single type
• All pokemon must hold different items
• All pokemon must have different national Pokedex numbers per team
• Mega stones are banned
• No more than TWO opponent pokemon can be put to sleep
• In the event of disconnect, the party whose member disconnected loses.
• If a battle is Nintendo'd, repeat the battle
• A pimpnite chat and forum account
• Said account must not be on the Moon or the Center of Galaxy
• Participants must be registered in the GLCC
Rematch wait periods
• Depending on the number of particpants, the tournement will follow either a single elimination or swiss format
• Post in this topic if you wish to enter the PWT
• If you have a teammate BOTH of you must post indicating that. Otherwise you'll be paired up with a random participant
• Registration will close on Thursday April 26 2018 at 11 PM UTC
When do we start?
• This side quest Saturday April 28 2018 at 9 PM UTC
Track your Status
Check the GLCC google sheet
So how do we play?
• You and your teammate of choice will have have several Multi-battles against other participants using either single elimination brackets or swiss rounds.
• If you win the tournament, you can earn a badge to help you in your progress in the GLCC or pick a prize pokemon from the prize pool in the GLCC sheet. You will battle your teammate in a double battle format using NORMAL RULES with the same teams you had in the multi.
• Players that win will receive a badge of their choice to help them in their quest in the GLCC
• The collected badge will be posted on the publically viewable GLCC google doc
• 1st place winner will get one of the prize pokemon that was distributed in Pimpnite's streams.
• It is preferred if a challenger uses the same username in the chat, forum and the google doc
• Finally most importantly. HAVE FUN!
• 1 min moon trips for epic fails (or wins)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q2: What if I don't have a teammate?
A2: We can randomly assign one for you
Q3: Can you allow X and Y, ORAS?
A3: Hell no boi/gurl